Recent Posts

February 10, 2008

Newest Addition to the Fam

Rob and I are so thrilled to announce the adoption of our new son, Nicholas. He is our everything and adore him very much. Nicholas has been extremely helpful carting us around town and being beneficial to our financial problems. He doesn't ask for much, only $3.50 every other week. Nicholas is a chick magnet. They'll do anything for a ride. He's just too young for that still. Rob and I struggled with finding a decent name for our son. We are madly in love with LOST, so we thought of Charlie, Jack, Sayid...but then out of nowhere, I thought of Nicholas and it stuck with me. Unfortunately, Rob hates it and is calling him John Locke from LOST. Haha! All our friends and family call him both. So we have officially named him Nicholas John Locke Laney.

2 THOUGHTS:

Tatum and Chase Rasmussen said...

Sheree I love LOST!! Did you watch it last night?! I was freaking out!! Cute bike by the way!

Joey and Ashley said...

Oh my gosh! How long have you seriously wants a Vespa?!?! I am so jealous right now! Im coming to live with you so I can ride it! MWAHAHAHAHA!