
My good friend Emily Owens got hitched on the 27th. So I got to go home for 5 whole days. I had the BEST time! Minus Rob staying in Utah :(. The weather was incredible. It was great taking school off and getting away from the cold!I'll post more pics when I get them. I left my camera in Utah, so I borrowed everyone else's.



6 THOUGHTS:
Love, we missed you on Sunday! We taught again - and I made treats to make up for all of the miscommunication. HaHa! But I am glad to see you had a phenomenal time in Arizona.
that was such a fun weekend! we need to get together next time you come to az. i am waiting for your text!!!
4806504297
ps i finally got your blog name and i am dying laughing. i love it
Yay for getting out of the cold- I love getting to start laying out. It seriouly makes me so happy! And we were planning on doing Spain but right when we got out here they cancelled the program. I guess there has to be an equal amount of kids from there coming here and there were no Spainards wanting to come to Glendale- go figure. So we are trying to figure out where we are going to go- we hope we will still get to go somewhere!
You will be here before you know it :) We do miss Utah though and of course all our friends! Sometimes I wish we were still in school because we had less commitments and responsibilities haha. Have you heard anything about Hygiene school?
Our house is in Gilbert off of Elliot and Power. It's a great location and there's lots of young families/married couples out there!
hey guys! we miss you too! we actually just went boarding on your lake with your brother and joey. It is amazing! You better call us next time your down so we can hang.
Post a Comment