Recent Posts

September 8, 2009

Renewed Our Vows?

So I've never really been satisfied with my wedding pictures :( but we had the opportunity to take more...yes I know what you're thinking...weird cause we've been married for almost 2 years now...blah blah. I still fit in my dress, so I went for it! Rob wasn't too happy, but he got over it :) he was such a great sport. Annie Randall took our shots and I LOVE them! If you are in need of a photographer, call her!! Blog and Website.

7 THOUGHTS:

Alyssa Lark said...

I would totally do this... if my dress still fit. Having a baby kinda screwed up that plan. But these are great. I wish I could retake mine.

Rachel said...

i can not believe you still fit in your dress. i can only dream of getting over my butt. these look great and i bet it was really fun. i would be all for taking more pics. maybe ill buy a new dress... :)

glen, paige, & baby preston said...

I love that I have the same comment as the other two girls!!! I can only wish that I still fit into my dress, and I don't even have a baby to be my valid excuse! Hahah, oh mercy I need to get back on the wedding diet a year and a half later! I love the pictures! I think you look gorgeous!

{Levi and Em} said...

Oh my gosh, I can't even take it! They are PERFECT and you look so gorgeous! I cannot wait to do a "trash the dress session" !! We're just waiting for the weather to cool down...or maybe we'll do it when I go back blonde? Love you!!

The Garlock's said...

Those pics are great, you guys are a cute couple! I would love to retake mine except for the fact I look way different now and who knows if I can even fit into my dress!

Jared Westergard said...

Wow those are beautiful! I love them! The third one from the bottom is gorgeous! I love how the light is shinning through.

theniufamily said...

I love them! I also love the old girlfriend pictures on your other post! Good times. I was only home for like 3 days so I didn't really see very many people except family. It was super last minute, my dad flew me over bc we found a great deal! I will be home at Thanksgiving to!