Recent Posts

January 9, 2010

Cruisin' to Cozumel

Next week, Rob and I will be doing this...
And this...
in Cozumel!

4 THOUGHTS:

Jared Westergard said...

Have so much fun Cozumel is beautiful!

Unknown said...

You are going to have so much fun! Our favorite stop was in Puerto Vallarta. I don't know where you are going but it was beautiful! The Zip lines were $80 person and the dolphins were a little bit more but so worth it..$250 for both of us. I highly recommend swimming with them. Don't forget to factor in taxi's and food. We probably spent about $800 on off shore excursions for 3 different ports. It was amazing! Have so much fun and let me know if you have any more questions.

Turners said...

YAY! That is the trip Steven and I took last summer and we LOVED it! Is this your first time going?

We are now in the process of planning this summer's adventure. Yay for travel! Hope you two have a blast!! Drink lots of pina coladas and snorkel tons :)

miss chaz. said...

AHHHHHHH so JEALOUS!!!! Can't wait to see pictures:)