It was a sad day when we FINALLY found out we had to leave Utah. I dispise moving, but it went well - thank you Woods and Duffys, I miss you already. Thanks to my dad, he let us store our stuff in his storage...phew. Now I'm just anticipating moving across the country in a couple weeks to FLORIDA. It will be a memorable experience.
If you're thinking about planning a trip...PLEASE PLEASE come visit us. I will go to Disneyworld with you, I will swim to Cuba or the Bahamas with you, I will let you sleep in my bed and I will sleep on the couch :). JUST COME!

4 THOUGHTS:
Our wiffleball games will suffer without you guys! Miss you already!!
Lost ended and the Laneys moved. Too many sad things are happening at once!!
What are we going to do without you guys??? Count us in for a trip--and we FULLY expect to sleep in your bed, and Harrison will have to have the couch, so you guys might need to find somewhere else to sleep :)
soooo you're in AZ now, right?!?!? lets play!!!!!
missssssss you!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment