We move back to the west in 5 weeks. I'm actually really excited about it. I can't wait for Christmas!
Jane 23
5 months ago
Recent Posts
Copyright © 2009 r+s+a laney, Powered by Blogger
CSS designed by Mohd Huzairy from MentariWorks
Free Blogger Templates by DeluxeTemplates.net
5 THOUGHTS:
Sheree! I didn't know you guys were living in Florida! How fun! Looks like you are having fun! And what on earth are you doing getting rid of all those cute clothes?
How exciting! Are you moving back to Utah?? I love your blog header, its so cute!! How do you do it? Teach me the ways!
Haha... There's no place like home. We are going home for Thanksgiving and I'm so excited... Love the new festive header. It's taking everything I have to not put up a Christmas header and Christmas music!
WHOO HOO!
I can't wait till Christmas either. Also, how do you make such cute blog headers??? teach me. thx.
Sheree- I'm sad we didn't come visit you guys in FL! But I am excited to see you after Christmas! Can you also teach me how you make your super cute blog headers? Its a challenge for me :)
Post a Comment