This is a bittersweet post for me because I REALLY never thought I would move back to Florida...EVER! But we are...in 2 weeks we will be living in NAPLES, FL. Yep, we are moving ALL THE WAY BACK to FL...even when we just moved from there a MONTH AGO.

I have to admit that this job offer Rob received is one that we couldn't refuse. Compared to his other offers, it was like night and day. There are SO many reasons why we went with the Naples job. The most important is because he will be dealing with finances in the medical field, which is something he has always wanted to do for his future career path. They are going to pay for his Masters in a couple years (hopefully he goes to ASU), which is AWESOME! I know this job will be worth it for our future and I know we will end up in AZ sooner than later. I can't say that I haven't complained, but it'll be a great experience. It will be tough to be so far away with our new baby, but Rob said I can fly home every 2-3 months :).
There is no comparison between Naples and Fort Lauderdale. It is super fancy and beautiful. I am happy that we are only an hour from Ft. Lauderdale and will be able to reconnect with all of our friends we made last year.




5 THOUGHTS:
Holy cow! how funny! WEll at least this time around it will be better! ; )
I'm excited haha. And I know my mom is, you'll definitely have a baby sitter out there!
SOOOOO Crazy. I feel for you. That is a crazy hard move to make across the country. A LONGGGGG flight too with a baby. I swear to never fly again after every flight home to California with Ella. But we are so happy to have you two back. CRAFT NIGHT!!!!
Well j guess that means I better clear my schedule for a trip to FL.....
How exciting!! I am jealous of all the warm weather you will be enjoying. And pregnancy looks good on you!
Post a Comment