Rob, baby, and I made it safely to Florida. In 10 days we moved across the country, started our new jobs, and found a place to live. We had a freight company ship everything we own (which isn't much) and we made our way in our little car across the country for the third time in 7 months. I begged Rob to let me fly but he wouldn't have it. I guess it was cool to have Texas shaped waffles again.
We decided to find a place to live once we arrived in Naples so we could see all of our options in person. Luckily, our great friend Christina Chatfield's parents let us stay at their beautiful home in the meantime. Thankfully we found a perfect condo that we can't wait to get settled in to. We unloaded everything last night and we are now headed to Fort Lauderdale for the weekend to visit friends.
Here are a few pictures of the past 10 days:
We decided to find a place to live once we arrived in Naples so we could see all of our options in person. Luckily, our great friend Christina Chatfield's parents let us stay at their beautiful home in the meantime. Thankfully we found a perfect condo that we can't wait to get settled in to. We unloaded everything last night and we are now headed to Fort Lauderdale for the weekend to visit friends.
Here are a few pictures of the past 10 days:
ABF truck in front of my parents' house
Everything we own 9 x 6 x 8. My dad packed it for us...he is the Tetris Master!
I am 20.5 weeks along and feeling great! She kicks and moves ALL the time...I love it. Especially after I eat and put headphones on my stomach.

Once I have time to get ready and look somewhat descent, I will post a belly picture for all of those who are requesting :). Stand by...






2 THOUGHTS:
I am glad you made it! We are always up for a road trip. Let me know when you want to meet in Georgia! Savannah is really cool and has Paula Dean. :)
So fun that you are back in Florida! I'm sad I didn't get to see you more when you guys were here. What a bust. You look fantastic though! I'm glad pregnancy is treating you so well!
Post a Comment