This little nugget is so cute, I can't even take it. She does so much already...growing up too fast! Aubree weighs 16 lbs 10 oz - 15% she's a petite gal. She is 27 inches tall.
She is almost walking. She eats everything she sees on the floor. She loves food and starting to want what we eat. She still loves to nurse every 3 hours. She has 5 teeth, ouchie.
She waves hi and bye. She points to birds. She likes us to read books to her before bed. She dances when you tell her to shake her booty.
She is getting clingy eek. She loves loves loves her dad! She says dada, mama, baby. She is a chatterbox! Talks all day long.
She loves being with her friends and likes to use them to help her stand up. She can still wear 3-6 months clothes. She hates getting her diapers changed and putting clothes on.
She's getting more bored while being in the car - without fail I can get her to sleep if I put primary songs on. She shakes her head no, but doesn't know what it means.
She does this silly thing with her tongue - lizard like and makes a noise while doing it. She claps when she does something cool.
She likes to play with everything other than her toys. She likes to push cars on the tile. She crawls with one knee on the ground and the other with her foot.




6 THOUGHTS:
So cute! Can't believe she wears 3-6 month clothes. That's how my little monkey will probably be!
she is so adorbs! i love her. such a tiny little sweetheart! i miss her and you and rob!
She is so adorable. Looks just like Rob in this photo. I love her. We miss you guys!
Too cute:)
I accidentally sent that before finishing. Can't believe these babes are growing up so fast! And walking? That's crazy! What a big girl:)
I accidentally sent that before finishing. Can't believe these babes are growing up so fast! And walking? That's crazy! What a big girl:)
Post a Comment