Recent Posts

April 1, 2012

Grandpa & Nana J came to visit: Part 1

Grandpa and Nana J Stapley came to visit us! We loved every second. They came at the best time of the year because the weather was perfect, the gators were out, and the beach was amazing.

First things first, we went to the beach.
Mmm sand is yummy!
Showing off how amazing our sunsets are is a must. We clapped...that's normal. PS how cute is little Ree in this picture!?
Then, of course, we drove 30 minutes southeast to Everglade City and found some wild alligators down a dirt road. Awesome. We saw about 20! Scary.
My dad had to mail a postcard to my grandma from this tiny post office. Coolest dad.
Stay tuned for Part 2. I'm sure you can't wait!

10 THOUGHTS:

theniufamily said...

How fun that looks like where we went to see gators to!

theniufamily said...

How fun that looks like where we went to see gators to!

Ellery Pugmire said...

Sheree-
You are one of my favorites to follow on Instagram. Your little Aubree kills me. She is adorable. I wish that we didn't live on opposite ends of the country, because I think she and Ellie would be perfect little buddies. I can't wait to give Ellie her headbands for Easter. (Not that'll she care about them, but I am antsy for her to be able to wear them already!)
Your blog is beautiful. Your pictures on Instagram are dreamy. You have a great eye. And can we talk about your beach photos for a minute? You have the most adorable figure!!! Anyway, I'm happy to have gotten to know you a little bit. I think you're adorable. -Ellery

Ellery Pugmire said...

Oh, and where did you get Aubree's sunhat? So cute.

Jaclyn said...

um where did you get your swimming suit!?!!

Kam Belly Soup said...

seriously cutest family. i love that tiny post office.

Audrey Crisp said...

How fun!!! Those gators are scary!

Jaclyn said...

so your blog has become a new read! i subscribe to it and just read through lots of posts! ha! you have been nominated for a liebster award! it's fun! check my blog!

miss chaz. said...

SO FUN.

I want to visit you!

Brittany said...

I LOVE the pic of Rob and Sheree on the beach, seriously... the cutest thing ever! My parents are visiting this week and it's so much fun! I never want it to end. you guys need to come hang with us soon!