skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Recent Posts
On April 2, my family took Brandon to the MTC. I have never taken anyone in before so I didn't know what to expect. We are in this chapel and there are tons of other families. We are dreading for the part when we have to say goodbye. At the time we were all pretty calm, but when that time came...OH MY...we all lost it. I was hyperventilating...even my other little brother, Logan, was crying. It was sad, but we knew it was the best thing Brandon
could ever do. It was such an example for Logan to start preparing! I have already written him 6 times, including 2 packages!! He's only been at the MTC for 2 weeks. Last week Rob scootered up to the temple and happened to see Brandon and his companion just hanging out by the fountains. I was so jealous when he told me. Brandon left this morning for the airport. I saw his bus in front of the MTC loading all the luggage. Of course I drove by to see if I could find him, unfortunately I didn't. We are so excited for Brandon and couldn't be more happier. He'll be a wonderful missionary in Spokane!!
2 THOUGHTS:
Okay...Logan is so old..I thought that was Brandon! Those boys will always be little in my heart! WE ARE SO OLD! AAAAAGGGGHHH!!!! : ) Oh...and you look absolutely BEAUTIFUL in your wedding photo! : )
Hey Sheree, its Josh Willens!! I had no idea you guys had a blog. It is so different seeing pictures of Logan. I have been away from them for so long the images that always come to mind are Logan and Brandon as little kids. Can you send Brandon's address if and when you get it. Lastly, if Brittany and I are privileged enough to make your friends list, we have a blog at htp://willensfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment