This couple I occasionally babysit for planned a trip to London. They asked Rob and I to babysit their kids for a week. The fun thing about it is, they are rich!!! They mentioned to us before they left that we have access to everything...first thing that popped into our minds were...their CARS! Today is the first day and it's been going well. Their mom left me an 8 page weekly agenda sheet that I have to abide to. We will be crazy this week taking kids to either dance, soccer, ChuckECheese, whatever it may be. We'll have fun!!
Jane 23
5 months ago



9 THOUGHTS:
Hey! welcome to the blogging world. You two are so cute! Glad to hear that all is well. Brandon will come back so great! Hooray missions.
Sheree!!! Good job on your blog!! yahoo you kind of figured it out!! haha
Umm hello Sheree!!! I'm so glad to see you have a blog. Now we can keep in touch! Are you still in UT?
sheree i am in love with you!!!
Ok I am so happy that you have a blog. I love all the pictures and cant wait to keep up now!!! YAY!
How are you girl!!! Your blog is super cute....I have no idea how to get the fun backgrounds! Your wedding was beautiful by the way! Are you having fun being married??
Hey sorry I never texted you back- I honestly forgot ! Sorry! But it looks like you got it all figured out! I am so glad you started one of these! It is the best and easiest way to keep up on everybody! And good luck with babysitting! You will do great- but will be an eye opener! haha.
I look forward to meeting you as well! See you in July!
super fun blog, cuz! i added you to ours! love ya!
Post a Comment