Recent Posts

February 20, 2009

I'm So Busy

My schedule everyday:
Take Rob to school at 845
Go to Work until about 230
Straight to school until 6
Prepare dinner for my baby
Yoga or run until 8
Watch NBA
Study
Sleep

*except on Mondays I watch The Bachelor with my girlfriends tee hee

Rob's schedule everyday:
School at 845 until 7pm...yes PM = nerd.
Eat Dinner
Work out
Watch NBA
Study aka computer games
Sleep

4 THOUGHTS:

De and Matt said...

hey hey! just wanted to let you know i added you to my blog:) great pictures!

theniufamily said...

I know how you feel. I leave at 7:45 and on the days I work out I get home at around 8:00 and dinner and sleepy time. So lame.

Brittney Blount said...

Ya, it stinks. Randy is gone all the time too with school, work, and church stuff. Someday school will be over! And it will be wonderful.

Vance & Amanda Williams said...

Wow.. What a crazy life.. But to be honest..... I MISS IT! Once you have a baby your life is never the same.. Especially a baby like mine :)

How goes the married life?