I forgot to post what Rob got me for Valentine's Day... ...
All he told me was, don't have any plans after 230. I got really nervous because I asked him what my presence needed to look like (guys don't know the difference between casual and dressy). He said I have something for you to wear. So I asked do I need to put makeup on and do my hair...he seemed confused when I asked him that. Finally, after I asked him a couple more times he said yes do hair and no makeup.
In my mind, I'm trying not to guess what the surprise was...maybe a facial? maybe a massage? After I do my hair, there are new comfy shorts on the bed waiting for me and my rainbows. There are also directions of what I am doing next. It says get in the car and follow directions that are in there.
I get in the car, there is box with a bow that says don't open me until you arrive at the destination. I follow the map. It takes me to the most darling Day Spa/Boutique called Amara. In the box was a 90 minute pedicure. I about died in heaven.
I come home so happy and relaxed to dinner on the table with candles, music, and a fire. After dinner I gave him his present... ... ...
one big bow (tee hee)!
All he told me was, don't have any plans after 230. I got really nervous because I asked him what my presence needed to look like (guys don't know the difference between casual and dressy). He said I have something for you to wear. So I asked do I need to put makeup on and do my hair...he seemed confused when I asked him that. Finally, after I asked him a couple more times he said yes do hair and no makeup.
In my mind, I'm trying not to guess what the surprise was...maybe a facial? maybe a massage? After I do my hair, there are new comfy shorts on the bed waiting for me and my rainbows. There are also directions of what I am doing next. It says get in the car and follow directions that are in there.
I get in the car, there is box with a bow that says don't open me until you arrive at the destination. I follow the map. It takes me to the most darling Day Spa/Boutique called Amara. In the box was a 90 minute pedicure. I about died in heaven.
I come home so happy and relaxed to dinner on the table with candles, music, and a fire. After dinner I gave him his present... ... ...
one big bow (tee hee)!



1 THOUGHTS:
That is the cutest thing I have ver heard! Very thoughtful, extra points for him!
Post a Comment