
My Dad and youngest brother came to Utah for Memorial Day Weekend. Logan stayed with us, while my Dad was in the city of Logan at a Mountain Man Rendezvous. He met a real leprechaun while he was there!!

My Dad HAD to stop by Cabela's before they left. We ended up staying there for 2 hours!! I heard the average time spent there is 4 hours...loco. Rob and I got a little crazy with the camouflage.

Meet "Nut"! Our weekend was full of entertainment while he was here. We are trying to convince him to move in with us for the summer. Who can't resist our cabin-like basement full of huge spiders!! Ps I found one crawling up my bed the other night, I couldn't sleep.
4 THOUGHTS:
hahahahahaahhaha
camo suits you well. i would expect youll be wearing some sort of camo dress on sunday!
I love the leprechaun. That is so funny.
Oh my gosH! I cant believe that is LOGAN!!! He is like a little man now! UGH! I loved when he was so little and cute! haha! You will have to call me next time you come so you can come see my baby girl!! I cant wait for her to get here!
Post a Comment