Rob is so studious, I pray that my children get that trait from him and NOT me. Because he works so hard at getting straight A's, I thought it would be a fantastic idea to surprise him with a little getaway to VEGAS!!
I told him he needs to be available all weekend and to be in the car by 1230pm Friday. I secretly packed his bags and left him little clues of where we were going. (notice the bolded letters tee hee)
I told him he needs to be available all weekend and to be in the car by 1230pm Friday. I secretly packed his bags and left him little clues of where we were going. (notice the bolded letters tee hee)
View from the roof of where we stayed! 
Ask me if the pool was on the roof?...YES!


It was a fun QT (quick trip): we walked the strip (my legs still hurt), people watched (my favorite), sang hymns when we saw something inappropriate (most of the time), laid out by the pool (what I do best), shopped til we dropped (what I do best again), got some In-N-Out (drooled over it), relaxed (what Rob needed)...etc!
Ps I WANT ONE SOOOO BAD! I keep asking Rob if he'll ever surprise me with one...his response: (shaking head left to right). I tell him it's either a pup or a baby... Isn't he to die for?? He reminds me so much of Bear (may he R.I.P.)!!



8 THOUGHTS:
I want one too!!!!
What a precious pup :)
I would recommend a puppy first! haha! You will be the cutest mom! That will be fun when you do have a little one! I am getting really nervous! When do you come back again!?
So fun! You look so hot in your bikeanes! (I hope you get what I was trying to spell there!). I love the the puppy. Don't worry, I get baby hungry to.
Sounds like a fun weekend! I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye. The last week I was there turned into a super hectic and crazy busy week moving out and finishing school and everything. I'll be back in August though, so it won't be long :) You watching The Bachelorette????
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Briar Ave could use a little puppy..or another baby would be good too :)
awww you guys are so cute!
I'm glad you had a fun getaway. Wish I could do that for Matt. :( We miss you guys!
WOW- looks like you guys had a lot of fun!! I love Vegas- its a good quick trip and allows you to practice your hymns! haha- I hope you get your baby in 9 months ;)
Post a Comment