
I fell in LOVE with this tree.

Rob and Devin were too scared to get in the water. Waves were 20 feet high!

Our friends Shawn and Chelsea got married. We were lucky to attend the ceremony!

We went to an Angels game with our friends.

Merrill Family Reunion in Temecula - all the older cousins

Knotts Berry Farm - I peed my pants on this ride

Dana Point Harbor - picnic with the fam

La Jolla Shores - Rob put too much sunscreen on (notice sad face and belly out)

The famous Cheese Shop in La Jolla - best sandwiches/cookies

Newport Beach
5 THOUGHTS:
Oh I love California!! I'm glad you guys had so much fun- we had a great time seeing you guys there! I can't wait til Sunday when you're here and hanging with me at the pool! Party Time girl!!
me so jealous! wish i could have been there. story of my life! ps, yes, steve loves the pics of my annihilated stomach.
FUN!! I want to go to the beach. Looks like you guys had fun. Of course you peed on the ride. Did you tell Rob about that one time in junior high, or maybe high school at safeway when you peed your pants?! I am laughing right now as i type:) :)
girl, i love your style. you have -hands down- the best music on any blog i've heard. california looked, well, amazing. you know, aaron and i were married in the san diego temple?
anyway, you rock. hope to see you around town soon.
ARe you still in AZ?? Don't tell me I missed you!!
Post a Comment