Recent Posts

August 31, 2009

friendos!

I found a few silly pictures at my parents house, thought I would post them. YES there were a TON more (some appropriate...some not haha)
Junior year...silly
Senior year: Lex & IGraduation: The Clan (missing a couple)
My Wedding Day

4 THOUGHTS:

Jared Westergard said...

haha those are so funny! Good times!

MeL said...

Those are all very adorable! I was going through pictures at my mom's too and found one of me and you at Applebee's when a big group of us went there on like a half day, and you were holding a bottle of ketchup or something random like that. It just made me laugh!

Tatum and Chase Rasmussen said...

Oh my gosh!! Those are so fun! Good old high school memories. Maybe next post you can put some of our dance videos on there:)

{Levi and Em} said...

Looks like I missed out on the "Black Memo" on your wedding day! Love and miss you lots!