Uhh I WANT IT!!! Where is it from? Maybe I can convice a certain hubs of mine to buy a certain bff who lives in Utah one for her bday?? (Even though it's still like 3 months away!) How much is it??
Wow, I can't believe I looked at this blog! There is no way you can get that! You will look like an 80 year old with that on. Rob knows what he is talking about!! Always, always, always listen to your husband!!!
Stop it right now! You go buy that this instant, put a bow on it and tell him you bought it for yourself for Christmas! I think it's so cute, and only a skinny hot bod like yours would look good in it! I love it!
6 THOUGHTS:
Uhh I WANT IT!!! Where is it from? Maybe I can convice a certain hubs of mine to buy a certain bff who lives in Utah one for her bday?? (Even though it's still like 3 months away!) How much is it??
Wow, I can't believe I looked at this blog! There is no way you can get that! You will look like an 80 year old with that on. Rob knows what he is talking about!!
Always, always, always listen to your husband!!!
Levi (The hubs)
Stop it right now! You go buy that this instant, put a bow on it and tell him you bought it for yourself for Christmas! I think it's so cute, and only a skinny hot bod like yours would look good in it! I love it!
I think its cute too!
It is not grandma at all!!! It is so cute and would look totally hot on you!
it's on sale for $80
Post a Comment