Rob = school
Me = work/home
I need something to do while I'm home and he's at school all day. I was thinking...
1. Sew (oh wait I don't have $ to buy materials)
2. Clean (you could eat off my kitchen floor I clean so much)
3. TV (not productive, especially when you don't have tivo)
4. Get a dog (Rob thinks I won't want it after a week)
5. Read (I'm currently enjoying 'Secret Life of Bees')
6. Exercise (it's nice out, so I'll go for a run)
7. Visit (my cousin Bec just had a baby, so I'll hang with them...I love holding him)
8. Bake (if I don't eat it all)
9. Shop (just for fun...without my wallet)
10. Get Pregnant (mwhahaha I wish)
Jane 23
5 months ago



2 THOUGHTS:
Sounds like you really need to enjoy the simple things in life ! Like riding a bike , or reading a really good book , DOING YOUR VISITING TEACHING ,get to know them you will grow to love them ...doing THINGS FOR OTHERS ALWAYS, always, I repeat always gives you something to do , and all the things you think you don't enjoy about your life will disappear and in return you will find a really good friend ...... Have A really good friend make lunch together , just talk .....
Having a kid is a wonderful thing and Yes your life is busy , but you still have that what to do QUESTION THAT DOES NOT GO AWAY ! I can only clean so much , we can only read and play with toys so much , THE TV GETS REALLY ANNOYING, Should I go back to work,ALL THESE THINGS ARE STILL THERE !!!!!! That is why I say you need to really enjoy the little day to day things ! !
Well, I understand completely what you are saying--because that is how I felt this summer. And now that I'm back in school and working I regret wasting all that time.
A few ideas I had were to read the Ensign, find little cheap crafts from stores like Hobby Lobby (in Draper, so cute, so cheap!), exercise, pamper yourself, just do those things for yourself that you love. And then try to find things you can do for others, like the sisters in your ward, neighbors, etc.
Well we are leaving to NYC but when we get back we really need to get together:)
Post a Comment