Recent Posts

February 22, 2010

Blog Sale!!


  • Date: Saturday February 27, 2010
  • Time: Bidding will start at 7am - Closes at 10pm mst
  • Where: Sherbert's Blog
  • Why: Liquidate

I have been praying for a warm day to have a yard sale, but I don't think that's going to happen until May. So in the mean time I thought I would do an online yard sale, which is technically a...

Blog Sale!!

It will be like a silent auction, highest bidder wins. Each item will start at a price and you can bid from there. Once the auction has closed, there is no turning back. If the highest bidder backs out, the next highest will win and so on.

How to bid: Picture of item and the price will be posted, simply leave a comment of your bid and email address

When bidding, be sure to leave your EMAIL ADDRESS so I can let you know that you've WON!

You can pick it up, I can take it to you, or if it's shippable we can configure a shipping price.

I hope there are things that you love because I love them all, but need to liquidate for when we move. If you hate everything, which I'm worried about, can we still be friends?

PLEASE email me if you have any questions regarding the auction, shereelaney@gmail.com.

Thanks for being my friend :) loves.

2 THOUGHTS:

miss chaz. said...

SWEEEEEEEET

theniufamily said...

I'm excited!!!