Recent Posts
Love it.
is this going in the kitchen in place of rob's piece he wants to go up? :)
yes. yes i do. go for it.even if robbie thinks it's grandma-ish.He doesn't know a lot. When are you guys coming down and visiting us. hmmmmmmmm
I like it, but I wouldn't know where to put it in my house. If you have a spot for it though, I think it will be stunning.
Post a Comment
4 THOUGHTS:
Love it.
is this going in the kitchen in place of rob's piece he wants to go up? :)
yes. yes i do. go for it.
even if robbie thinks it's grandma-ish.
He doesn't know a lot. When are you guys coming down and visiting us. hmmmmmmmm
I like it, but I wouldn't know where to put it in my house. If you have a spot for it though, I think it will be stunning.
Post a Comment