I have been wanting to be better at sharing more everyday occurrences and real life stuff on my blog. I came across this amazing idea on Jylare's blog and thought it was so great because I consider my blog my journal (I make a book out of it at the end of each year). I always blog about the positive things like vacations, our families, events, but I also want to add some of the negative happenings because my life isn't perfect. So every so often I will be posting "what you don't see" to show you that I'm a real person :).
What You Don't See
Some of you may have heard, about a month ago we had a miscarriage. It was a sad day, but we are so grateful for the love and support from our families and friends, especially the peace we receive from our Heavenly Father. We are anxious to get pregnant again.
More of "what you don't see" later... :)
What You Don't See
Some of you may have heard, about a month ago we had a miscarriage. It was a sad day, but we are so grateful for the love and support from our families and friends, especially the peace we receive from our Heavenly Father. We are anxious to get pregnant again.
More of "what you don't see" later... :)



15 THOUGHTS:
i love you a lot. and i think you're pretty much amazing.
Sheree that breaks my heart but it's so exciting that ya'll are trying! You and Rob will serious make the cutest baby!
love you both! this is a good idea- let everyone know that we all aren't perfect and have to live up to these perfect expectations. miss you
Sheree, I had no idea. I'm so sorry. It's crazy sometimes in life why things happen the way they do. But there is always a reason!
Sheree that is awful and so sad! I'm so sorry you and Rob had to go through that. Glen and i went through quite the ordeal to get pregnant ourselves. It's tough, but in the end so worth. Love you!
Sheree I am so sorry. This must be a hard time but know that we are thinking about you. We think you guys are amazing! You will be an amazing mother.
That is so sad... I'm sorry. I hope you have peace about it and get pregnant soon!
thats so sad... you will be a great mommy though!
Sheree I just love you. I think you are an amazing person, and you will be an amazing mom someday. We are thinking of you guys out in Florida. It's Sunday night and I wish you guys were over here playing cards with us!
I'm really sad to hear that!! isn't it great that when hard things happen we always have wonderful family and friends to help us get through and be there for us! Hope you are doing better! you guys will have adorable children!
I know you don't know me but I clicked on your blog from Kiley's (I'm a 2nd cousin in-law to her). Anyway I thought we must have the same name even if it's spelled different and clicked on it just to see who the other Sheree in the world was. Anyway, I love this post. I love that you're being honest and sharing something personal and difficult because I think sometimes people sugar coat things way too much. I share that because I've had 4 miscarriages myself and I remember after I had my first one and I started telling people I was so surprised that some of my friends had had one also. I was a little frustrated because I wish I had known that as I had just spent about a month feeling really down on myself because I felt like I had done something wrong or something. It made me feel so much better to know that there were other women out there who had had this same experience and that I subsequently gained support and encouragement from (and learned that of course I hadn't done anything wrong). If you ever need anything or just to vent to someone who gets it, please drop me an e-mail. It's ccmusick@msn.com and my name is Cherie :) I hope you're having a great week and I agree with the other commenters, you two will have beautiful children some day :) (Oh, and I was able to be blessed with 2 of the sweetest little boys I know....it just took a while) :)
Okay, so apparently I'm at my grandma's house and signed in under her. My name is not Harley! My blog is http://themusickfamily.blogspot.com :)
Much love to you!!!! everything happens for a reason. with things like this, it's probably for the best. it's so hard and i am so so sorry. you guys will make gorgeous babies. and i'm so excited that it may happen very very soon:) :)
I am so sorry to hear about this, Sheree. While I can't say that I have experienced that, the whole fertility/infertility thing is so not fun. Maybe our babies are just waiting to come down together! Love you girl!
im so sorry Sheree. a miscarriage is something that you dont understand how hard it is until it happens to you. i had one about a year ago. it helped me a lot to talk to other women i knew that had miscarriages. if you need some support or someone to talk to or even to just cry with please call me. im pretty sure you have my number. i will be thinking of you.
Post a Comment