My brother and Rob's brother are getting married within 2 weeks of each other. The holidays are going to be crazzzy, but I'm so excited! I love weddings....a lot and I can't wait to help my future sisters-in-law plan :)!
Get this...Rob's last day of his internship is December 17 + it will take 3 FULL days to drive across the country back to AZ = arriving super late the night before my brother's wedding :(. We will figure something out.
My brother Brandon is engaged to Megan - Wedding Date December 21, 2010

Rob's brother Matt is engaged to Ana - Wedding Date January 8, 2011

Get this...Rob's last day of his internship is December 17 + it will take 3 FULL days to drive across the country back to AZ = arriving super late the night before my brother's wedding :(. We will figure something out.
My brother Brandon is engaged to Megan - Wedding Date December 21, 2010

Rob's brother Matt is engaged to Ana - Wedding Date January 8, 2011




5 THOUGHTS:
Small world, I've known Megan forever. So funny!
Yay for Brandon!!! That is so exciting. You guys need to hurry and move back:)
WHAT??? Brandon can't get married, he is still 14 right? That's crazy, but she sure is a cutie!
woo woo! Can't wait to see ya at Megan and Brandon's Wedding :)
we're going to be in AZ the week after Christmas. Pencil us in!! :)
Post a Comment