Recent Posts

September 15, 2010

What You Don't See

Instead of Weird Wednesday, I wanted to change it up a little to "What You Don't See" Wednesday. I have done this before and if you have no idea what I'm talking about here is my previous "What You Don't See" post.

I woke up one morning and found this on the bathroom mirror...



Unfortunately, I have a nasty habit and apparently my husband is sick of going to bed with me when I have zit cream all over my face. My poor family and old roommates had to put up with it and now my husband! Why can't I just stop poppin?! Haha.

Anyway, this little post-it clearly shows that I am not perfect. BUT, I have been doing better.

The end.

6 THOUGHTS:

glen, paige, & baby preston said...

Bahahah, i love this! I am such a picker too. Anytime I see the smallest of blemish on myself, husband, brothers, you name it... i pick it! Poor preston got heat rash around his mouth and everyday for a week all i could think about was picking his little face. How terrible of a mom is that! Not to mention, i am the queen of walking around with tweezers in my hand shaping up everyone's eyebrows, including my dads. I should have been a dermatologist or gone into cosmetology i guess. All i have to say is you are not alone on this one!

Corey and Bridgette said...

haha.. i need that post it note!

Audrey Crisp said...

LOL... That happes to me too. Or if I have whitening Gel in I'l say sorry no kissing. HAHA... I suck. That is cute he made that...

Megan Marie said...

stop making your blog header so cute- it stresses me out that i can't be that cute. and doesn't every girl like the pick their face? i do every night anyways! xoxo

miss chaz. said...

hahaha. this is great.

we all struggle with it, my dear.

;)

Jessica said...

Sheree,

Let's be honest...I love picking zits too.

Also, everyone is your cousin, I swear! Ryan and Kiley were at our place last weekend watching the BYU game. The Olsons are really good friends of ours. Do you know Chance from Mesa?