Recent Posts

October 25, 2010

horseback and hunting

Rob and I inherited this colt. We named him Trigger - he is a stud...literally.



I went hunting with my dad, brothers, and my cousin Sammy. What an adventure we had!! In a nutshell we hiked a total of 13 hours which covered about 6 miles, I stepped on a Diamondback rattlesnake, we all fell in cactus, and at sunset Sammy finally found her buck.


I stepped on this...but it didn't even move!


Then my dad decapitated it.



After 15 minutes of its head being chopped off, it kept moving and its body kept wanting to strike us. Super creepy!






4 THOUGHTS:

miss chaz. said...

AHHH

i'm so in shock right now.

CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO MOVE BACK HERE OH MY FREAKIN GOSH!

xx

Audrey Crisp said...

Holy crap! You're bad A!

McKenzie said...

That snake was crazy! Glad you're back and now you can just deal with lizards :)

Madison and Matt said...

Poor Bambi. :(