Recent Posts

October 16, 2010

since I've been home...

Since I flew home (AZ) last Saturday I've been to California to visit Rob's gparents and to Sedona for our family tradition.

Rob has been a good sport for letting me fly home a couple times since we moved to Florida. I get withdrawls sometimes if I haven't been home for a long time...am I weird? I just love being home, sleeping in my glorious bed, and being with family.

I am in AZ for another 9 days. Thank you to our FL friends who have fed Rob!

3 THOUGHTS:

Amanda said...

...and thank you to Rob for feeding and housing Steven while he was in town... and thank you fat crazy guy for coming home! Did ya hear?!? He's back!! Steven saw him driving as he was leaving the airport!

miss chaz. said...

AHH! LET'S PLAY!!

XO

McKenzie said...

come back!