Recent Posts

December 31, 2010

Laney Update

Pregnancy: We were so excited to tell our families that we are having a baby on Christmas. They are super excited! It was hard to keep that secret for so long, especially when the baby is going to be the FIRST grand baby on both sides.

I am 15 weeks and so far it has been a breeze being pregnant, I feel great. At times I will have some morning sickness, but it's only because I'm STARVING! I'm always eating, every two hours I need a full meal. I'm surprised I haven't gained more weight because I have only gained a pound or two. I have a super small bladder to begin with so now I pee twice as much. FIVE TIMES a night isn't fun!

I would post a belly shot, but there is nothing to show. It is weird! I have a doctor's appointment next week and he'll let us know when we can find out what the little tyke is. Rob wants a GIRL (cute huh?), I don't really mind what it is...as long as it's a healthy baby :).

Laney Plans: Since Rob finished his internship in Fort Lauderdale, we have been milkin' it from my parents and enjoying being with our families. We LOVE Arizona and would love to find a job here permanently, but sometimes it doesn't work out the way we want it to. Rob has been lucky enough to interview with different companies for a financial position in Salt Lake, Newport Beach, Beverly Hills, and Naples FL. The Beverly Hills company is flying us out next week for a final interview. If we are living in a state that is TOUCHING Arizona, I will be happy :).

PS Rob and I had our 3 YEAR ANNIVERSARY yahoo!

10 THOUGHTS:

Christa Skousen said...

Congrats you two!! And I don't know if you guys have seen our blog our not...but Sheree, we have the EXACT same due date! How exciting! I am so happy for you guys. You will be the cutest parents ever.

jenny said...

I am SO excited for you guys! You will be THE cutest pregnant girl ever:) Good luck with the job hunt!

Rachel Marie said...

That is wonderful Sheree! Happy times ahead for you two!

Audrey Crisp said...

That's so awesome. Lucky you that you're tiny and have felt pretty good! happy anniversary and new year!

scott and linds said...

YEAYY!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS you two!! You are going to have the cutest little baby ever- boy or girl. Very excited for you guys. I felt pretty good my whole pregnancy, so I'll send you good vibes so it stays that way for you. Conrats!!

Jessica said...

Sheree! I am so excited for you. I am due in June too, and I all I think about it quitting my job and being able to do whatever I want while I'm pregnant :)

Madison and Matt said...

Yay! Love the updates. And btw, June 21st would be a great day for your baby to be born if you want him/her to be like his/her Uncle Matt! ;)

Brandi said...

Congrats! Enjoy this time & your experiences with the "soon to be" baby Sherbert.

Matt and Katelyn said...

Congrats lady! Im due June 23. maybe we will have our babies on the same day ha ha.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! And my boys are only grandkids on both sides and while they need cousins to play with they are so spoiled everywhere we go and LOVE it! Their best friends are their aunts and uncles and you have built in free babysitters! I hope you guys can find something here- good luck!