Rob +Sheree = Sherbert Jr. June 21, 2011 
When we found out, Rob drew a picture of what he thought baby looked like in the beginning...

When we found out, Rob drew a picture of what he thought baby looked like in the beginning...
This is what baby looks like now at 14 weeks...

Almost the size of an apple.
We are sooo EXCITED!



14 THOUGHTS:
YAY!!!! We are SO excited for you guys! You will be the best parents:) Love you guys and we miss you... Congratulations!
Hooray!!!!!! I'm so haPpy! Congrats
WOOHOO!!! I'm so excited for you both, congrats!!!
I am so excited for you guys:) You are going to be a good mommy and daddy!
Yessss!! And now you'll be here so I can snuggle the babe!!! Congrats!! xoxo
Yeah!!! That is so exciting!! Congratulations!
Congrats!!! Very happy for you guys!
Congrats! That's exciting, being a mom is the best!
Congrats!!!! How exciting! You guys will make such a cute baby.
I am so happy for you guys! Preston says congratulations too! Hope you are feeling well!
Woo Hoo!! So exciting!! I can't wait for you and Rob! Congratulations!
Hooray! Congratulations. Babies are the best, he/she will be here before you know it!
yay yay yay!!! So happy for you!
yay! i am so happy for you!
Post a Comment