Recent Posts

April 10, 2011

30 weekaroos

I am so in love with this little girl. I am grateful for this amazing blessing in my life. She has already brought so much joy in our lives, I can't even imagine what it'll be like holding her in my arms. I love being pregnant, I could do it 10 more times...okay maybe 5 :). Rob loves talking to her and feeling/watching her kicks.

5 THOUGHTS:

Audrey Crisp said...

You look so beautiful!

Alyssa Lark said...

Can I just say you are tiny. I wish i looked like you when I am pregnant.

Rachel Marie said...

You look great Sheree! That is one lucky little girl! How is FL? Humid yet? Also, You should name her Rachel. :)

Taylor and Amanda Lines said...

you should have 5 more cuz you look amazing!!!! i want to be pregnant NOW! :]

T-Fam said...

You look great!