Recent Posts

March 29, 2011

Nursery Colors

I just LOVE the picture that has the vase of flowers, so I am decorating the baby's room based on that and including golds and creams. The dresser was a Goodwill find (it still smells like a grandma) and I decided to paint it pastel greenish blue. My intention was to stain it also, but I like how it turned out. Now I just need to find the perfect drawer handles for it.

I still need to: arrange the room, hang pictures and curtains, find cute bedding, get a chair, etc. Once all that is done, I can fill it with baby stuff! I have 12 weeks left...sounds like a lot, but it is flying by.

I needed another pillow for the couch, so I made this one. I love how the burlap ruffle turned out.

8 THOUGHTS:

Amy D. Hall Riter said...

That looks great!!!

Megan Marie said...

I love love this look!!!!

Whitney said...

Sheree! You are amazing. You are every husbands dream. Decorating at a low cost. I love it and need lessons from you. :)

You look amazing! How long are you in Florida for? I didn't realize you were staying for so long? Hope you are feeling great and just loving the ups and downs of pregnancy. I miss it (sometimes)!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I love it!

Tyson and Bridgett said...

So Pretty! I can't believe you only have 12 weeks left!

"My colors are Blush and Bashful" -Steel Magnolias said...

LOVE!!!

miss chaz. said...

loving these colors. that's my favorite blue.

Amanda said...

You are such a crafty beast! I love that you can make something beautiful from an unwanted yucky.