Recent Posts

August 13, 2011

Sheree Mini-Me

Sheree Mini-Me?

I can't believe my sweet baby Aubree is almost 8 weeks. We just adore every ounce of her!

3 THOUGHTS:

Matt and Katelyn said...

She is soooo cute Sheree! Im not sure what Brodys measurements were at one month but as of now he is almost 16lbs and is almost 26in long. He is HUGE! I dont believe it is normal. lol. He is in 6month clothes. Matt and I both have tall people on both sides so i think that is where he is getting it from. Matt has a sister who is 6ft 2in and my grandpa is 6ft 8in. Then again im 5'10 so who knows? lol. Hope you are doing well!

Tara Porter said...

That is so precious!! Your blog gets me so excited for our little bundle of joy!

Tara Brough

theniufamily said...

She is so cute! I loved your c-section story. It's got to be hard when you are not expecting that. After my ultrasound the other day and finding out how big he is the Dr said to just get prepared for a c-section just in case. I hope I get to push him out but now I am trying to mentally prepare for a c-section in case that's what has to happen. Whatever is best for Jonah is what I will do. I liked reading your story though, if I do have one it is nice to know I'm not alone.