Recent Posts

September 2, 2011

stay-at-home mom

Oh the joys of being a stay-at-home mom. I love it. I wouldn't have it any other way. It shocks me how fast the days go by. I'm busy, but I'm not ya know? I'm consistently caring for my sweet little peanut and I love every second of it. Don't get me wrong, it can be challenging at times. But it is so worth it!

Aubree is obsessed with bath time...and her right hand.

She sleeps through the night now. I couldn't be happier!


5 THOUGHTS:

theniufamily said...

Yay for stay at home moms! I'll be the same and I'm so excited.

Christa Skousen said...

She is the cutest! And I just can't get over her little tongue.

Rachel said...

hey stay at home mamma!! Love your blog.. love you... lets hang tomorrow and the next day and the next. So glad we are buds too. :) Now I can stalk you even more.

jos said...

It is fun isn't it. Just wait till you are sitting on the floor with a baby bib on and she is pretending to feed you baby food and pats you on the back and says "good girl". It doesn't get better then that. Although I do look forward to playing barbies again :)

Audrey Crisp said...

So cute! I can't believe she sleeps through the night! Lucky!