This little chica is 3 months now!
Aubree rolls over front to back and back to front.
She is very sociable, she loves to be around kids.
She loves to stare at herself in the mirror.
She can grab her toys and put them in her mouth.
She sleeps 8-9 hours every night.
She always has her legs tucked up, she can grab her feet.
She is getting stubborn about taking a bottle.
She is obsessed with being in the water - pool, beach, bath.
She loves Baby Einsteins.
She giggles all the time.


Thanks Aunt Megs for the tankini!



6 THOUGHTS:
Oh, she is cute!
Millies flower headbands and big bow headbands my Sis in law made. The others I made. Whichever ones you like, I can make for you and just charge a small amount, or I can ask my sister in law if she wants to make some. She used to have an online store, lyla lous-but she doesn't do it anymore. Let me know which ones you like and i can ask :) Marieburr@hotmail.com
AHHHH!
Love these pictures.
So cute Sheree! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Congratulations on your new beautiful little one! I just found your blog through a friend and wanted to say hi! Hope you guys are enjoying beautiful Naples! I love the look of your site- it's beautiful. Our blog is janvierandgrant.blogspot.com. Can't wait to see more pictures!
She is such a happy baby! Too cute :)
too cute. im obsessed.
Post a Comment