Thanksgiving Day: I made my first turkey and let me tell you....I was sweating bullets the entire process! It was stressful. But now that I know what to do and what not to do, I wouldn't mind doing it again. I have to admit, the bird turned out perfectly and was so delicious!
We were lucky enough to spend Thanksgiving with our good pals the Nilssons. Because it was just us 4 adults, we had SO MUCH FOOD LEFTOVER, but we didn't care because leftovers are the best part.

Ooooh how I love Thanksgiving food. Rach made the most mouth-watering yams and cranberry sauce. Everything we made was amazing! I think we did great for making our first Thanksgiving meal. The only thing we were missing was my Grandma Stapley's sauerkraut - it is to.die.for



Black Friday: I still can't believe we had enough energy to wait in line at Target. By the time I went to bed that night, I had been up for 21 hours. When that happens: me=grouchy.
Look at us gems.

Saturday: Rob, Aubree, and I went to the beach and relaxed the rest of the day. We were still so full of food!
Sunday: Rob and Aubree couldn't go to church because they got a cold :(
All in all, it was a great Thanksgiving weekend. Even though we really missed our families, it is great to have wonderful friends here who we consider family.






2 THOUGHTS:
Whoa that food looks so good! Nice job! Did you get some great deals at Tarjay?
dude i can't steal the target pic. will you send it to me? twas fun times!
Post a Comment