Recent Posts

December 28, 2011

California after Christmas

The entire Stapley family headed to San Juan Capistrano for Fern's (Elissa) wedding. It was a fun quick trip!

Fern and Trevor got married on December 28 which is a very special day that is well known within the Stapley family. Grandpa and Grandma Stapley got married on that day in 1951, Amamda Stapley and Mark Earnest got married on that day in 2002, Rob and I got married on that day in 2007, and now Elissa Stapley and Trevor Bruce. It is especially special to me and Rob because his parents also got married on that day in 1982.

During our stay in California we visited the Frey's, Rob's grandparents/aunts/uncles/cousins. It was great for them to see baby Aubree at a fun age.

Rob, Aubree, and I were lucky enough to stay the night at cousin Becca and Steve's house. Danny and Aubree loved playing with each other every morning.

Fern and Trevor got married in the Newport temple. Oh I love that temple! Rob and I were grateful to attend the beautiful ceremony.

The reception was held at the Stapley's home. It was amazing! So was the food (I had thirds)!!

Oh and Happy 4 year Anniversary to me and Rob! Yahoo!

bottle duty.
cute daddy.
Aubree is obsessed with cousin Danny.
love this munchkin.
we love and miss these guys.
cousins.

1 THOUGHTS:

Megan Marie said...

your little lady is so dang cute. so sad we couldn't meet up... i have that dress! i like the look of it with a jacket! might just copy you!