We went on a quick weekend getaway to Orlando with some great friends, the Miller's and the Ward's. We had a lot of fun! We hope to make this a monthly tradition? haha maybe that's too much, but I wish. Our trip consisted of the temple, H&M, and Del Taco. All of which aren't in Naples, so we enjoyed every moment of the trip.
Jane 23
5 months ago



5 THOUGHTS:
So fun! I love Orlando. Let's figure out a time to get together soon!! We miss you!
What a fun trip! I loved the post on her swim lessons and being 10 months! Where has the time gone, she is so cute and so fun to hear what she is up to. Also I LOVE your hair, it is the perfect color and looks great on you!
How fun!! I love your hair too.
i like your pictures. :)
How have I not been following your blog? It's darling! I probably eat at Del Taco (at least) once a week. The bean & cheese burrito with green sauce is high on list these days. :)
Post a Comment