Our little ReeRee is 11 months old!
She walks and still likes to crawl, but on her hands and feet, not knees.
She talks so much and it comes out sounding like German.
She literally is into everything.
Loves to jiggle to toilet handle, tear and eat the toilet paper, get into the trash - I have had to put hair ties around all the cubbards.
She is climbing on and into things like the couch, inside the ottoman, and laundry basket.
She really is the happiest little lady! She loves being with her friends, LOVES! She giggles and gets so excited.
She nurses 5 times a day still, but trying to ween her to 2-3 times a day. She'll drink formula and sometimes whole milk.
Still an amazing eater! She says "num nums" when she is hungry.
Sometime she'll even pull down my shirt to nurse...eek.
She can swim with arm floaties.
She is loving her binkie for more than just going to bed.
She puts her head on my shoulder when she is tired.
She can still wear some 6-9 month clothes.
She can blow kisses and makes a smack noise with her lips...so cute!
She is obsessed with falling face first onto pillows.




6 THOUGHTS:
I love her! So cute!
Ah! She is beautiful. If we weren't on opposite coasts, I'm sure she and Scarlett would be best friends. They sound like two of a kind!
So cute! I totally could have wrote all that about Harley, such a fun age!
She is so so cute! We loved hanging out with you guys last weekend, we have got to do that more often! Also, I love Collette's new hair band. So so cute! Thank you!
She is so beautiful and sounds like she is a busy body!! Love that she pulls down your shirt, that made me laugh when I read that:) What a great mom you are Sheree!
She is precious. I think Jonah would try and eat her!
Post a Comment