I can't even believe this little peanut is almost one! She is such a joy and has so much personality.
Jane 23
5 months ago
Recent Posts
Copyright © 2009 r+s+a laney, Powered by Blogger
CSS designed by Mohd Huzairy from MentariWorks
Free Blogger Templates by DeluxeTemplates.net
5 THOUGHTS:
this girl is so cute!!! ok, i take it back, i wouldn't move or come visit because i can't be caught dead in a bikini. you babes are hot!
She is just the cutest thing! I love her love for the beach & sand. Your beaches look heavenly!
Seriously, like Megan said... you ladies are hot hot hot in your bikinis! Ree is pretty stinkin cute too! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks for her birthday! YAY!
I want to be apart of your beach days!!!!!!!
your little girl is darling yay for her almost being one! I just found your blog through the happy hour :)
Post a Comment