When we were at the lake I got water in my ear, no big deal, thought I could get it out. Well 2 days have gone by and I have tried everything in the book to try to get this gross Utah lake water out of my head. I ended up going to the doctor today so they could check it out. Come to find out, I have an infection in my stinkin ear :(
Jane 23
5 months ago



9 THOUGHTS:
YAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! YOu have to call me! I havent seen you in a million years!!!! By the way...you are way skinny in that picture and Im jealous!
How fun! I love the lake and haven't been forever!! Your car is way cute. We almost got the same car for me. By the way still no baby. I'll let you know!
Yay for the lake! I miss the lake terribly! It was fun to have you come hang out - you're welcome anytime. Oh, and yes, evil mean Luvy will be on my blog soon! Lovies!
Oh I'm so jealous of you right now! I want to be out on the lake so bad! Thats not fun that you got a stinkin infection, I'm sorry!
Cute picture on your header! Your dress is beautiful!!
im glad i found your blog! you guys are so cute!
so does your ear still hurt
macy
Sheree, I know it's too late but I thought of something that might have worked for the fruit salsa...
...Crustos from Taco Time!! Let me know what you ended up using. You two are the cutest couple ever!
thats why you have not been at yoga! i teach on thurs and saturdays at golds and I am about to start a few more morning classes.. come this saturday at 10:30 at the provo club on ninth east.. i wouldlove to see you!!
Post a Comment