Recent Posts

June 25, 2008

Past 2 Weeks...

I have only mowed one other lawn and it was my friend's down the street when I was 15. I volunteered to do this chore because I wanted to impress the boy who lived across the street from her haha. Rob thought it would be a good idea if I helped out with yard work instead of laying out while he did it. It's hard work and hurts your back, but I don't mind impressing my husband :)
Her name is KELLY! and we love her.

5 THOUGHTS:

Tatum and Chase Rasmussen said...

Cute Sheree!!! Our cars can be friends! haha

Justina Selim said...

You're nice, I would have laid out! :)

Christa Skousen said...

Sheree!!!

Nice Lawn... And nice car... you better be keeping the perfect baseball grid that I always used to mow in the lawn... oh, wait, even while we lived there, your husband was the yard mastermind....

Thanks for doing such a damn fine job with the house :)

- Joe

The Bowles said...

that's so funny...i did the same thing at jamie b's house to impress the "new kid on the block" in like ninth grade when he moved in the neighborhood. other than that one time, i've never mowed a lawn! and now isidro mowes our front lawn. :)

MeL said...

You are seriously the cutest wife ever! I would have told my husband to stop being a baby and that I was laying out for him, not for me! Way to impress him. Oh, and to reply to your comment like five years ago, I actually go to Rio, not to MCC, so it's kind of a drive but I'm glad that I'll be done with it a lot sooner! If you move down I'd put in a good word for you at Rio! :)