This is a video I took of Sheree at a birthday party about a week ago. She doesn't know I am putting it up, so it will probably be taken down in a day or so. If you are one of the lucky few that get to watch it while it stays on the blog, then consider yourself lucky. (by the way, nice wedgie!)
Sheree! Its CharLee! I found your blog some how ha ha! I was so glad to see that you had one! I hope everything is going good for you and your hubby! You better keep in touch, I miss ya! Hope to hear from you soon!
4 THOUGHTS:
Sheree! Its CharLee! I found your blog some how ha ha! I was so glad to see that you had one! I hope everything is going good for you and your hubby! You better keep in touch, I miss ya! Hope to hear from you soon!
MR. Rob
ROBBIE quit putting embarrassing stuff up about your wife! if sheree wanted it up, she would put it up.
but keep up the posts.
why? cuz you're funny.
Wow...nice Rob! haha Classic Sheree!
Post a Comment