
I will never forget the day when I filled up for gas and paid $90. At that moment I just knew it was time to sadly say goodbye. BlueCrush was my baby. It was extremely hard to see her drive away and out of my life by a Hispanic man and his amigos. She got me from point a to b since I was 16. Blue has given my friends and I many great memories - the numerous times I got pulled over for doing something ridiculous, jamming to 'You Can Do It, Put Your Back Into It', backing into Rachel's brand new parked car, makeout sessions or what my dad calls is...MOT for 'make out truck', etc. At this time of sorrow we would now invite all who knew BlueCrush to share their feelings on how wonderful she was to us. May her life be filled with hydrolics, 2-tone paint jobs, Virgin Marys, and many hombres to come.

Keep in mind I have never dealt with this much money in my life. So you can image this guy, 'Faustino' who can't speak a lick of English, handing me all this cash thinking "I'm going to pull mad Senoritas driving this truck tonight". Rob and I wanted to jump on the bed and throw it in the air (like the movie Blank Check), but we decided to act like adults. After selling something so huge, we felt responsible and adult-like. Kind of like, when you had to buy your first roll of toilet paper after you moved out....weird.
9 THOUGHTS:
sad day.....
You're my boy blue.... crush. Oh the memories with that truck. A little Justin or a little Jennifer, to lunch filled with cheese crisps or to volleyball practice, just the three of us (Rachel in the middle) or eight in the back, getting pulled over or flipping a "B"; I will always remember how good bluecrush was to me. PS. I think Misty and Bluecrush had romantic feelings for each other.
Oh my gosh I cant stopp laughing. Rachel actually called me while I was at work and read me this blog. We were laughing so hard. So many memories. I am sad Blue Crush is gone but he will live forever in my heart!!! We are just going to the beach for a while this summer. I wanna play with you when you get home!
haha!! i remember going to lunch thinking... " I hope people can't see us right now"... chicken salad sandwiches at brynns and tanning during the 40 minute lunch we had...blue got us there in no time!Those were great times! I honestly didnt know blue crush was still around- great tribute sheree! hilarious!
Laura forgot watching 'The 5th Wheel' and 'Blind Date' after tanning because, seriously, what else is on at 1 in the afternoon? If only lunch were like that today...
NOOOOOO!!!!! I cant believe you sold Blue Crush! This is the saddest day of my life! : (
Sheree! So your life is very very adorable, and I'm laughing at this tribute! Even I have a couple of random memories in the truck! Anyhoo, congrats on the whole married thing, you still look absolutely perfect all the time, you little jerk!
hahaha okay so I feel like I'm a big creep for having on on my blog list since I've only met you one time for less than an hour so I am just going to straight up say that apparently I am a creep but I love reading your blog just so you know...very funny
I still remember the day I tried to park that B into a Belmont covered parking spot...
Post a Comment