Recent Posts

August 19, 2008

Our Best Friend

Rob and I probably use this twice a week. Tonight we grilled a fatty steak on it and last night we roasted mallows over it with people in our ward. The cute little thing makes Rob and I more social. We have a bbq a week. I swear we have gotten fat from all those burgers we've eaten. We are trying to enjoy the weather while it lasts. It's perfect from about 6pm on...we love it!

4 THOUGHTS:

Jared Westergard said...

So fun we definitely miss those Utah summers! Why aren't you guys moving down here anymore?

Cassie Forsgren said...

Hey guys! Just wanted to check in and see how you're doing! hit us up if your ever in town!

Kenzie said...

I miss Sheree too! I don't know if I can come up in the fall. We will see. Tell rob and nicholas hi. hopefully see you soon :)

Kurt and Carli said...

Hey Sheree! You too are so cute! We are in Arizona, Kurt is going to school at ASU. Are you guys gonna move here when you are done with school?