Recent Posts

September 3, 2008

Valley Of The Sun!

Rob & I flew to Arizona for a week and took our good friends Stephanie & Christian with us. Man, it was scorching, but we loved every minute of it! Our flight got in at 11pm and we went straight to In-n-Out, duh. For practically every meal we ate at all our favorite restaurants. The highlight of the week was when we cut cabbage at my GParent Stapley's house to prepare sourkraut for Thanksgiving...priceless.

6 THOUGHTS:

Bridget said...

You look pretty hot on that wake-board! It is so good to hear from you! I am so glad you found our blog. We for sure need to get together sometime. Next week?

Brittney Blount said...

Mommy Laney??? Are you prego?

Joey and Ashley said...

okay...Im just mad at you now! You never even come see me when you are here... : (

Hutchinson's said...

You are too cute! Where do you get your bathing suits?! I hate mine. It might just be that I am a fat cow, but what do ya do! My table was sticky for awhile too but after three days, it is good to go! We are living in Alpine still...what about you?

Burdett Family said...

I'm glad I found your blog Robbie. Because I haven't ever seen your wife. I actually just asked Sarah how you were doing yesterday. Good job by the way she's cute. And I am so jelous you get to live in Utah. I can't wait until I get to move there.

theniufamily said...

Ah sweetheart I miss you!!!!