Recent Posts
You may be sad about it but I sure am HAPPY!!! ha ha
utah sucks you in and won't ever spit you out. :( sad day.
At least you are missing this horrible heat down here right now! I can not believe how hot it is right now!
Sad face! I was hoping that you and I could be hygiene buddies! Have fun staying in Utah loving school up there!
utah isn't THAT bad...
We're glad you are staying!! 1177 just wouldn't be the same without you...
You traitors!!! well I guess we will have to come up there this winter and you guys can take us snowboarding!!:)
my heart hurts...
Post a Comment
8 THOUGHTS:
You may be sad about it but I sure am HAPPY!!! ha ha
utah sucks you in and won't ever spit you out. :( sad day.
At least you are missing this horrible heat down here right now! I can not believe how hot it is right now!
Sad face! I was hoping that you and I could be hygiene buddies! Have fun staying in Utah loving school up there!
utah isn't THAT bad...
We're glad you are staying!! 1177 just wouldn't be the same without you...
You traitors!!! well I guess we will have to come up there this winter and you guys can take us snowboarding!!:)
my heart hurts...
Post a Comment