Recent Posts

September 28, 2008

Lately...

Rob and I have been married for 9 months today! Also, he proposed to me a year ago today.
Things that have happened the past few weeks...

Elder Matt Laney is home from Baltimore!
monster spider + the wall = hole. I killed a spider by smashing the wall in with my foot. From all my experiences patching up holes as a kid, I have to say I'm pretty good at it.First day of school...
We were parents for a week of 4 little girls. We had a lot of fun...and decided not to have kids for a while now haha. The girls were OBSESSED with Rob and could not keep their hands off of him.

9 THOUGHTS:

Justina Selim said...

Zero kids to four kids would be a hard transition, haha! You look so cute, as usual!

allie askins said...

sheree!
hey, how is school going, lets talk hygiene school.
do it.
it sucks.
so do it.

Tatum and Chase Rasmussen said...

Wow you guys had kids fast! Thanks for telling me you were prego! haha jk jk Thats fun you got to babysit! I know I will miss you on Friday:( We will party when you get here! How long are you going to be here for? Yes I am very happy, and we are going to be living over by the temple kind of!

Cassie Forsgren said...

It looks so natural for you guys, guess you better get on it!

Alyssa Lark said...

sherpus
i love you. thanks for the congrats on the new Lark. You are so cute in your first day of school photo. Miss you, Love you.
always yours,
kicking bird

Cody and Britt said...

Tucson? You mean North Mexico? :) It's alright...I pretty much just search for jobs all day! How are you guys?? We need to get together sometime when we're both in Phx!

Joey and Ashley said...

I miss you, but I dont believe you will come visit me until I see it...

Rebecca Lowe said...

yay i love your blog! thank you for the first day of school pics. i am so sad we cant go to az this weekend :( i wanted to so badly!!!

Rebecca Lowe said...

yay i love your blog! thank you for the first day of school pics. i am so sad we cant go to az this weekend :( i wanted to so badly!!!