We carved pumpkins with the Skousens!! In this pic we are imitating our pumpkins (notice: Rob didn't know what face to make because he carved stars.)

Rob and I played mom and dad to 4 little girls again. We had such a great time and yes they were still drooling over Rob! Girls flock towards him haha.
We went home for fall break because Rob's brother Matt had his homecoming talk and his other brother Sean had his farewell talk...on the same day. It was so great to experience that! Meanwhile, the Laney's moved into a lake house. It felt like we were at Lake Powell...we went out on the boat like 3 times a day. It was so so so wonderful to be in the warm sun again!
We liked to bring Ringo the cat with us on the paddle boat. Rob got a kick out of seeing how far he could jump to get to shore without touching the water. Ringo hates water!
Matt brought home a bundle of gangster attire from his mission in Baltimore. Not for Halloween, but for real. The jackets have built-in gun pockets on the inside...creepy. Notice Rae has her diamond grill on and they are holding canes which are really knives.
Rob made fun of me one night because I tucked my shirt in to my pants. Boys don't know style.

We liked to bring Ringo the cat with us on the paddle boat. Rob got a kick out of seeing how far he could jump to get to shore without touching the water. Ringo hates water!
Matt brought home a bundle of gangster attire from his mission in Baltimore. Not for Halloween, but for real. The jackets have built-in gun pockets on the inside...creepy. Notice Rae has her diamond grill on and they are holding canes which are really knives.
Rob made fun of me one night because I tucked my shirt in to my pants. Boys don't know style.




4 THOUGHTS:
How fun. Rob I saw your brothers last night at the trunker treat and I also saw Rachel holy crap she is not little anymore. I also hear your family has moved to a bigger house on a lake. Your siblings seam to like it.
Cute costumes!
How fun! I made my blog private. Email me your email address so I can add you (brittsue@yahoo.com).
Spandex + shirt tucked in = 75% (You know what i mean!)
Post a Comment