I applied for a Dental Hygiene school in Utah and I got an interview!! It's in a month and I'm so scared. If it goes well, I'll find out soon after that. Any advice?
if you get in, no WHEN you get in all i can say is welcome to hell. lies. actually no. it's the hardest thing you will ever do. lucky you have an interview, you'll knock em dead. just blab about how much of a perfectionist you are. all RDH's are perfectionists. please let me know how it goes! good to see you at fight night. wish it was more GIRLY of an acquaintance but i'll take sheree whenever i can get you. tell my robbie hello
5 THOUGHTS:
YAY! I love that picture! Good luck! Love you dude! Had fun with you this weekend!
Congrats! I have no advice but that picture is disgusting! haha
Congrats! That is so exciting the only advice I can give is good luck!
if you get in, no WHEN you get in all i can say is welcome to hell.
lies. actually no. it's the hardest thing you will ever do.
lucky you have an interview, you'll knock em dead. just blab about how much of a perfectionist you are. all RDH's are perfectionists.
please let me know how it goes!
good to see you at fight night. wish it was more GIRLY of an acquaintance but i'll take sheree whenever i can get you. tell my robbie hello
awesome picture! yeah -- just be YOU, as sandra would say. congrats!
Post a Comment