Recent Posts

November 17, 2008

What Are The Chances? Part II

We were at the movies with our friends waiting for the movie to start and this guy sitting behind Rob spills his whole bag of popcorn all over Rob's head. The only thing the guy had to say was, "good thing it wasn't buttered". I almost peed my pants! Rob just sat there with popcorn all over his head, shoulders, and lap.

5 THOUGHTS:

Alyssa Lark said...

haha...that is funny

Kathryn said...

Crazy...umm we should be blog friends. k. alvordcrew.blogspot.com

Rebecca Lowe said...

hahahaha

Jessica said...

Sheree really~!! for some reason that has almost made me pee the pants too! Really, how come I always get the tards that sit behind me at the theater too!!! And why can't anyone apologize when something truly is messed up! Jess Olsen

Brittney Blount said...

Hahaha that is funny! I remember you coming to practice a couple times and had gotten tickets on the way! Remember???